We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Management Coordinator to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity with a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with big possibility for an extension.
The SCM Coordinator shall focus on the complete supply chain from factory to final customer. This involves demand forecast, factory and HQ correspond, production and shipment, distribution to our customers.
TL SCM Coordinator shall continuously look for improvements in the supply chain of his/her product group in order to find on time supply and right quantity.
SCM knowledge, such as forecasting and demand planning, inventory management, logistics and order desk work, and ERP knowledge etc.
- Identify and close gaps in the processes
- KPI focus
- Weekly / Monthly sales target achievement
- Channel PSI Analysis
- Responsible for inputting and updating AP2 Forecast considering market, supply situation and channel PSI with reference of Sales Order, AP1 Forecast.
- Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
- In cope with PM, manage EOL process
- Responsible for purchasing (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
- Contact HQ and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situation
- Monitor production/shipment status and take proper actions to solve issues
- Give supply information to Sales and Indoor Sales (AP1) in case of necessity
- Prepare and be major part in SCM day meeting
- Analyze and report customers’ sell-out, channel inventory and WOS.
- Correspond to HQ (ex. Reporting weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
- Control of weekly / Monthly sales progress in cope with Indoor sales, Sales, and Logistics.
- Analyze the reason of low AP2, SCI forecast accuracy
- Coordinate for aging stock clearance
- Collect and analyze data for decisions related to safety stock and min/max levels
- Preferably degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial engineering, Logistics or equivalent
- Preferably 3-5 years working experience in SCM related field
- Preferably experienced in using MS Office, especially Excel
- Preferably SAP experience
Skills & Attributes:
- Willingness to be able to work with time sensitive deadlines
- Taking ownership of actions and follows up on commitments
- Flexible in adapting to changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to thrive and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands and commitments depending on business needs.
- Ability to analyze data, and translate it into actionable options
- Fast learner
- Working under pressure
- Very good English skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Logically minded and tolerant with problem solving skills
Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! To enjoy working with Samsung you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
If you are up for the challenge and feel like this is a position that fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly!