DLL are looking for a Contract Administrator to strengthen the teams within Operations in the Nordics. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your administrative skills in a market-leading financial solutions company.
DLL specializes in asset-based financing solutions for manufacturers, dealers, and distributors of equipment in offices, agriculture, food, healthcare," clean technology," transportation, and construction. We operate in more than 35 countries and enable businesses to buy and use the equipment they need to operate and make a meaningful contribution to the world. Our offering includes leasing, supplier financing, commercial financing, and lifecycle management. For more information, visit the www.dllgroup.com.
This role will be an integral part of the Nordics team within Soft Asset. You will work in close cooperation with other members of your team and a whole range of internal functions within Sales, Credit and Operations but your primary focus will be on providing advice, maintain, activate and contract validate agreements. You will have daily contact with our partners and ensure efficient activation of contracts and payment of supplier invoices.
Day to day
- Validation and activation of contracts for all DLL Business Units
- Maintain and ensure that this is done in line with DLL policies and applicable law
- Manage existing contracts with suppliers
- Follow-up towards partner on ongoing financing and leasing agreements
- Communication/collaboration with internal departments in DLL Nordics
We are searching for a self-motivated, goal-oriented, and proactive individual, who is committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and has a desire to develop within administration and finance. As a person, you are thorough, systematic and enjoy communication both internally and externally.
- You have experience gained within financial sales, leasing, or contract administration
- You are fluent in English and Swedish. Knowledge in several Nordic languages, especially Finnish, is highly advantageous
Location: Central of Stockholm
Screening: All new employees will be screened in accordance with DLL Global Screening Policy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
In this recruitment, DLL has partnered up with The Wofi. For more information about the role, you can reach Amanda on firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to apply as soon as possible to increase your chances. We are looking forward to hearing from you!