Social Media Specialist to Samsung!
Konsultuppdrag - Stockholm
From a Social Media perspective, implement and execute SENA’s local country Social Media strategy in order to deliver a 360 degrees Nordic digital marketing experience. Drive customer engagement for the Samsung brand through applying relevant social media tactics. Support the categories in all executions, providing Social Media assets that fit well into and complement the overall Samsung marketing messages in the market/s.
Create engagement and following in Samsung´s social media channels. Drive traffic to our digital channels (Samsung.com, partner sites, events, etc) with the aim of driving customer awareness, engagement, retention and sales across all of Samsung’s digital properties. As a part of the Samsung Nordic Social Media team, support in building, inspiring and educating the corporate marketing team, the category teams, and the local sales and marketing teams in the area of Social Media.
The SENA Social Media and Search team consists of the following positions:
1 Social Media and Search Manager, 1 Paid Search Project Manager, 1 Paid Social Media Project Manager, 1 SENA Social Media Coordinator, 1 Sweden Social Media Specialist, 1 Denmark Social Media Specialist, 1 Norway Social Media Specialist, 1 Finland Social Media Specialist.
As a Samsung Nordics Social Media Specialist / Community Manager, you will work in a pro-active Social Media Team, consisting of other country Community Managers across the Nordics, a Nordic Coordinator, two paid media specialists, and a manager. The team is part of the bigger Corporate Marketing Team.
Your main task is to create copy for the Nordic markets and handle everyday operations of current social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
You will work closely with colleagues across Nordics to share experiences and topics from the community. The Nordic Social Media Coordinator will support you in content plans and local content wishes. Local market colleagues will turn to you to get content to channels. You will coordinate with the Nordic Social Media Manager, and with the paid search and paid social specialists in the team, for the overarching plans.
Everyday tasks include creating copy for all Social Media channel in the local language, keeping a community dialogue, keeping brand tone of voice, assure content quality, and creating local paid campaigns in collaboration with the media agency. Further; content adjustments, translations from English to local language, monthly reporting of results, statistics and handle of local market requests of content publications. Some travel within local country and throughout the Nordics is expected.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great ability to moderate online conversations with our community. A genuine interest in tech, new products and features, brand management is expected. Further, that you as a Community Manager have a customer service mentality and passion for engaging with people. We expect you will have a natural talent in copywriting and using editing tools for photo and video.
It is important that the Social Media Community Specialist has an interest in:
• Commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
• What drives customers to buy certain products and services.
• Competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other brands.
At Samsung we believe meaningful progress comes from daring to defy barriers. Technology should be available for everyone and it should make people’s lives smarter and easier. Our team is open minded; we focus on testing, analyzing, learning and developing together! Technology is at the heart of what we do and we would like to see a tech interested person to join the team. We offer career and skill development from different areas within digital marketing and to work with innovative products in the tech business.
• Providing engaging texts for social media accounts
• Consumer dialogue – Reply to comments and questions across channels give tips and delegate harder tech-questions to Customer Support center.
• Coordination of technical customer support issue
• Content adaptations
• Publish content including QA
• Monthly Reporting
• Local content coordinator
• Local (country) thought leader in social media and digital marketing
For this position we need someone who's flexible, outgoing, communicative and can handle pressure. Someone who have competence in video & content editing. Preferably with a creative content background with some experience in social media.
• Fluent in local language (Swedish) and English.
• Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
• Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
• Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
• Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Have an eye for detail and ability to multitask
• Basic photo and video editing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications and 1- 2 of copy writing or social media experience
Contract: 12th of August to 30 April 2021, fulltime.