Sales Manager Nordics
Rekrytering - Stockholm
What you will do:
- identify new sales opportunities and convert them into RTB House customers;
- generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close;
- partner with technical and account management teams;
- execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and procedures;
- create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
- report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
- develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions.
- understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing, and RTB model;
- a minimum of 2-year sales experience in a B2B environment;
- university degree;
- persuasion, exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- fluent English and Swedish.
- competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing performance;
- the joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- the opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization;
- your ideas and creations will have a chance to make an impact and lead the market.
BOOST YOUR CAREER | ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE!