Nordic B2B Service Manager to Samsung
Konsultuppdrag - Stockholm
In this role you will support and manage B2B service projects, issues and process development to ensure good coordination with sales. You will develop new service concepts and handle Nordic escalations and Customer interactions. You will also collaborate with CS Technical Engineer to support product and solution issues within Samsung, for partners and in end customer environments. This is a consultancy opportunity starting ASAP until April 2022.
- Nordic B2B service manager responsibility towards sales and external parties. Further enhance relationships and develop new service offerings.
- Escalation point for CS B2B issues
- Efficiency projects
- Cross functional work with other countries for larger roleouts
- LED and LFD technical experience, support technical engineer in daily operations within the Nordic organization, identify and solve critical issues in end customer environments
- College (“gymnasium”) or higher degree in IT.
- Drivers license
- Management skills
- Project Management skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in solution and technical support for LED and LFD
- Magic Info (Smart signage)
- Reach Solutions (HTV)
- LSM (LED signage)
- Management (Manager or Team Leader)
- Contract negotiations
- Process mapping and KPI analysis
- Technical experience from LED and LFD products
- Fluent in English
- Good skills in Excel, being able to do analysis
- Well skilled in Office package
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement and suitable solutions
- Able to drive to implementation of changes
- Eager and willing to learn
- Team player
- Well presented and professional
- End-customer oriented and responsive to their business issues
Contract: Full time. Start ASAP until April 2022.
In this recruitment process Samsung cooperate with Ivy Talents. Questions are welcomed to Moa at Moa@Ivytalents.se. We do not apply any final date for the application, so we recommend you to apply for the position today. We are looking forward to getting to know you!